Jiro Dreams of Sushi
Ideas recorded while watching the documentary film Jiro Dreams of Sushi.
- Immerse yourself in your work.
- Fall in love with your work.
- Never complain about your work.
- Dedicate your life to mastering your skill.
- Jiro only makes sushi, no appetizers. Do one thing and do it well.
- Make an effort and repeat the same thing every day.
- Jiro is always looking ahead, never satisfied with his work, always improving.
- Be extremely self critical.
- Take work seriously & constantly perform on the highest level.
- Aspire to improve skills.
- Work with specialists.
- Build a relationship of trust with colleagues.
- Jiro doesn’t care about money, only about making good sushi.
- Always look ahead and above yourself to improve.